'peter capaldi is way too old to be the doctor'
Want more writerly content? Make sure to follow maxkirin.tumblr.com for your daily dose of writer positivity, advice, and prompts!
Cats and Tumblr Photoset
TAG GAME: CHARACTERS WHO SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITY TYPE AS YOU
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
I wasn’t really tagged by anyone - I just saw Viria doing it and thought “Heh, why not?” And truly - I like the results.
My type: ISTP (Crafter) (shortened the list to ones I know)
- Oliver Queen from Arrow
- Altair from Assassin’s Creed I
- Ymir from Attack on Titan
- Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan
- Jake Sully from Avatar
- Toph Bei Fong from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Victor Fries (Mr. Freeze) and Cassandra Cain (Batgirl II/Blackbat) from Batman
- Booker DeWitt from BioShock Infinite
- Mordecai from Borderlands
- James Bond from Casino Royale
- Dexter Morgan from Dexter
- The Ninth Doctor from Doctor Who
- Gray Fullbuster and Gajeel Redfox from Fairy Tail
- Korben Dallas from The Fifth Element
- Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII
- Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
- Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
- Maximus from Gladiator
- Gamora and Drax the Destroyer from Guardians of the Galaxy
- Viktor Krum from Harry Potter
- Norman Jayden from Heavy Rain
- Dr. Alan Grant and Robert Muldoon from Jurassic Park
- Senketsu from Kill la Kill
- Aragorn from Lord of the Rings
- Morgiana from Magi - Labyrinth of Magic
- Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series
- Samus Aran from Metroid
- Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time
- Tinker Bell from Peter Pan
- Agent P (Perry the Platypus) and Ferb Fletcher from Phineas and Ferb
- Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians
- Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon
- Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock
- The eponymous Sherlock Holmes
- The eponymous Shrek
- Kenny from South Park
- Hikaru Sulu from Star Trek: The Original Series
- Worf and Tasha Yar from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Elim Garak from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- B’Elanna Torres from Star Trek: Voyager
- Malcolm Reed from Star Trek: Enterprise
- Han Solo from Star Wars
- Jack O’Neill from Stargate SG-1
- Dell Conagher/Engineer from Team Fortress 2
- Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Deputy Hawk from Twin Peaks
- Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead
- Rorschach/Walter Kovacs from Watchmen
- John Doggett from The X-Files
- Wolverine from X-Men
… Now that’s plenty of protagonists here. But now I understand why I love love LOVE The Ninth Doctor, Edward Elric, Engineer, Toph and why Sailor Uranus was one of my favourite sailor scouts.
And yeah - not tagging anyone since
I don’t have any friends here I’m too lazy.
P.S. Also as far as I can remember Dave Strider is considered ISTP either. Hell yeah.
7 Signs You’re Becoming an Adult…
DIY 2 Ingredient Crayon Lipstick Recipe and Tutorial from Hey Wanderer. A video tutorial is also linked. Note: it is recommended to use ONLY CRAYOLA CRAYONS - not generic crayons made in China that may contain lead or who knows what. For pages more of DIY beauty and spa recipes (milk baths, sugar scrubs, chocolate facials etc…) go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty
JACK THE RIPPER IDENTITY FINALLY REVEALED AFTER 126 YEARS THANKS TO DNA EVIDENCE
DNA evidence has uncovered the identity of Jack The Ripper, and it’s none of the romantic suspects – such as the Queen’s surgeon Sir William Gull, or artist Walter Sickert.
The most infamous serial killer in history has been identified as a relatively underwhelming Polish madman called Aaron Kosminski, who was committed to a mental asylum at the height of the Ripper hysteria.
Kosminski was actually a suspect at the time of the murders, even named by Chief Inspector Donald Swanson in notes the policemen made, but as the myth and legend of the murders grew over more than 125 years, so too did the list of more fanciful suspects.
The breakthrough came when a scientist, using cutting-edge technology, matched DNA evidence on a shawl found at one of the crime scenes with descendants of Kosminski.
Dr Jari Louhelainen, a Finnish expert in historic DNA, was brought in to study a shawl found with Catherine Eddowes, the second-last ‘confirmed’ victim of the Ripper, whose body was discovered in Mitre Square on September 30.
Dr Louhelainen is quoted as saying: ‘It has taken a great deal of hard work, using cutting-edge scientific techniques which would not have been possible five years ago.
‘Once I had the profile, I could compare it to that of the female descendant of Kosminski’s sister, who had given us a sample of her DNA swabbed from inside her mouth.
‘The first strand of DNA showed a 99.2 per cent match, as the analysis instrument could not determine the sequence of the missing 0.8 per cent fragment of DNA. On testing the second strand, we achieved a perfect 100 per cent match.’
THE FADE TO BLACK OH MY GOD I LITERALLY CAN’T BREATHE RIGHT NOW
No I don’t care how many times I reblog the woodcock. rock on woodcock \m/
i will always reblog this whenever i see it
PLEASE WATCH THIS PLEASE
I like the idea of taking every woman joke from the last season, and turning them into Moffat jokes.
my dream is to write a story that people like so much that they do fanart of it